Saturday 19 January 2013

Tea, Download, Splash

Hey :)
Theres quite a bit of snow about where I live at the moment so today I went sledging :) Thats the best bit of snow, well second, because getting the day off school is the best bit about snow. 

I found another great app for iPods yesterday, it's called TubeBox and lets you download YouTube videos for free, so that you can watch them when you don't have internet access. I think that this is a really good idea, click HERE to go to the download page. Similar to that is the BBCiPlayer app, which lets you download BBC programmes for free, which you can watch when you have no internet access  So click HERE to go to the download page.

After sledging I went to my Grandparents for tea. We had pizza and tea in china cups. So obvious, I mean, whenever you have pizza you have to have a cup of tea. 

At the moment I'm watching the ITV programme called Splash! Well, I'm not really watching it, Mum reckons she is but she's not really, she's playing those irritating games that are on Facebook. Honestly, shes addicted to them. It used to be really annoying to me, because she was always sending me game requests so I decided to teach her a lesson. I unfriended her on Facebook. Ok, ok, I know it's not even remotely bad but it annoyed her so I re-friend-ed her, provided that she sent me no more game requests. Anyway, what am  I on about? Your not intrested in the trifles of Facebook game requests  though I guarantee that some of your Facebook friends send you them. And I bet it annoys you. Facebook's an interesting thing though. We all have   a couple of hundred Facebook friends, but I don't know about you but sometimes people come up on my timeline and I think who the hell are you? I've never seen you before in my life! Of course, the sensible and most probably normal thing to do would be to click on their profile and unfriend them. But I never do that, and I have absolutely no idea why. And then some of your Facebook friends aren't actually your friends. Your just friends with them because you want to read all of their arguments, but I tell you what, it ain't half entertaining!

Anyway, heres a clip of Mrs Browns Boys (Warning: Contains strong language and adult humour):


This clips rather short but also rather funny (in my opinion anyway), oh, and it's of Michael McIntyre:




Twitter:
 @Rebecca_rew

Instagram:
beccab1712

Tumblr: 
www.therespopcorninmyhair.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment