Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

2012 is over and 2013 has just begun. The Olympics, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee as well as the world NOT actually ending (as many people believed it would, on the 20th December) all contributed to an excellent year. Why have I not posted in a while? I hear you ask. Well, that's because I've been in Wales without WiFi (yes, as I write this post I am still alive). After a food-filled Christmas with a rather interesting Christmas pud I traveled to Wales, to celebrate the New Year. New Year, should that begin with capital letters? I'm not sure, but it's pretty important so I guess it may as well. 


Anyway, the Christmas pud. To be honest (TBH) I don't really like Christmas pud, and I always ensure that I have the smallest slice possible. In my opinion the only good thing about Christmas puds is the fact that you can set them on fire, in fact I often wish that the entire pudding would go up in flames so that I don't have to eat it, but it never does. Though this year we couldn't set fire to our pud, which, when my Mum told me this, I was quite dissapointed about. BUT. The Christmas pud had GLITTER, yes GLITTER, edible GLITTER on it, queue picture:

Whilst I was in Wales the sea was rather choppy and so I took quite a few pictures of it, and the sun was rather bold, so I took a few 'artsy-ey' pictures of them, here are some of my favourites:




So, yeah, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I hope that you have a Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment