Saturday 26 January 2013

Egg Roulette, Chainsaws, Acapulco

Hey :)

Now, before I begin, I just want to let you know that today's video clip is one of the best, if not THE best, that I've posted so far.

Grrr! Stupid Maths teachers set me some homework on this site called MyMaths (it's awful, it hardly works and it's really complicated to use and is the reason I didn't post yesterday, sorry). I've had about 9999999 goes at it and I can't get enough answers right to get a green smiley face. I can only get enough right to get an orange one. And, apparently, no matter how many times I attempt the homework, it's only done when you've got a green smiley face for it. Honestly, I can't wait to be at sixth form. Then I'll never have to study Maths again. Yippee!!

Anyway, I found out an interesting fact, when your 18 (in the UK) you can apply for a chainsaw license. The second I turn 18 there'll be no trees left. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

As you may or may not know, DJ Fearne Cotton is in the club (pregnant). As well as being a Radio 1 DJ she is also a team captain on Celebrity Juice. Because shes gonna have baby shes taking a year off, and Kelly Brook is going to take her place (queue slightly sexist jokes from Keith Lemon).

And some more celeb news, about Kristen Bell and Gossip Girl Acapulco.


Some more information about the Gossip Girl Acapulco:

Gossip Girl, Nip/Tuck go Spanish

Warner Bros has struck a trio of Latino deals that will see Spanish-language remakes of Gossip Girl and Nip/Tuck and a new version of Brazilian telenovela Gabriela going global
Click HERE to read the rest of the article.
And Kristen Bell's comments on Dan being Gossip Girl:

Kristen Bell: Gossip Girl Had A Major Ending Fail

 | Filed under: Kristen Bell • Gossip Girl
Kristen Bell Gossip Girl Ending
But whaaaat?!
Our favorite Gossip Girl voice could not possibly be dissing the show we are so desperately missing these days, is she??
It’s true, it’s true! It is!!
Click HERE to read the rest of this article.

So yes, I hope that you found all that celeb news at least vaguely interesting. And now for today's video clip, today it's a clip of the Jonathon Ross Show, with Celebrity Juice's Holly, Fearne and, of course, Keith Lemon.

That 11 year old.... How? Why? He shouldn't even know who Keith is! Anyway, that's all for today! Byee!


No comments:

Post a Comment