Sunday 20 January 2013

Polka Dots, Snot, Electrical Engineering.

Hey :)

I remember when we broke up, the first time. Saying this is it I've had enough, cos like, Sorry! Got that stuck in my head, honestly its so irritating! Well, then, I went sledging again today and, somehow, ended up going backwards straight through a holly bush. Yupp, that's me! And then I lost my fingerprints, trying to stop myself as my sledge flew across the tarmac. Don't know how I'm going to get my school dinner on Monday. That probably didn't make any sense to you actually, thinking about it. Well, at my school you get your food and then to pay they scan your finger, and you pay like that. You put money on your finger you see, using this machine thing. Of course, it's extremely unhygienic. Urghh. You wash your hands, go get your food, pay for it by putting your finger on a scanner that the year 7 in front of you has just wiped his snot all over, and then you proceed to eat your dinner, and, if your not careful, the product of that grimy little kids nose. 

Anyway, I've found out some rather intresting, and in some cases frankly rather bizzarre facts about some celebrities. Did you know that.........

Gary Barlow once charged his bandmates £1 everytime they used his phone.
Siva Kaneswaran from The Wanted is afraid of Polka Dots.
Michael Jackson was once find £616K for overdue library books.
Caroline Flack used to work in a pork factory.
Rowan Atkinson has a masters degree in Electrical Engineering.

Bet you didn't know all, if any, of that! The thing about Rowan Atkinson surprised me the most! 

Today I've found this clip of Rory in Mrs Browns Boys laughing when he's supposed to be sad for you, enjoy!



Oh, and one more thing, bleurghhh, have you heard about the tampon Facebook thing yet? If you've not, your lucky. Trust me.




No comments:

Post a Comment