Thursday 17 January 2013

Pacman, Toilet Technology, Google Doodle

Hey!
Slurrpppp. Oh, sorry! Just enjoying my gorgeous Black Forrest Gateaux hot choco :) 

Have you heard about the Tesco beefburgers with horse meat in? If I'm honest with you, it really doesn't bother me. But that's just my opinion, don't take it to heart. And what else has happened in the news? Hmmm... I can't really remember, ah well.

It's absolutely freezing at the moment, in fact, it's so cold that everyday when I get in from school I have to check that my toes are still firmly attached to my feet, at the moment, they still are. Because it's absolutely freezing it keeps on snowing. At the moment its only snowing lightly but it's supposed to snow lightly all night, all of Friday and all of Saturday, and as it's not warm enough for the snow to melt I reckon it won't belong until we're up to our necks in snow. 

Yesterdays Google doodle was a game, so I thought I'd post links too some Google doodle games. Just so you know, you can go on these games at school (well you can at mine anyway) because Google is a search engine and schools don't tend to block search engines.
If it's a special anniversary  day or occasion then the Google logo sometimes changes. Sometime the Google logo becomes an interactive game, such as Pacman
Click on the links below to go to the Google game:

This was to celebrate pacmans 30th anniversary.

I'm not to sure what this was for, but it's quite a good game.

And now for today's comedy video, today I've picked a clip of Michael McIntyre doing stand-up, the clips called 'Public Toilet Technology' and is quite good so, enjoy!


Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed today's clip :)

Twitter:
 @Rebecca_rew

Instagram:
beccab1712

Tumblr: 
www.therespopcorninmyhair.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment