Monday 21 January 2013

Amarillo, Miserable, Blue

Hey :)
Today is blue monday, supposedly the most miserable day of the year. Excuse me, but it's snowing, I have the day off school to watch back to back episodes of Mrs Browns Boys and Phoenix Nights? What's so miserable about that? Ok, so I still have to go into school for some stupid exam, but so? If today is the most miserable day of the year then we must be in for one heck of a cheerful year.

This morning I was listening to the radio, and they kept mentioning Comic Relief 2013. I have no idea to as when this actually is, but I'm assuming that it's pretty soon. Because of this I've dug up some of my favourite comic relief videos from the past.....

Comic Relief 2005
Is this the way to Amarillo?
Love this, cringe when Jimmy Saville came on though.

Comic Relief 2011
Smithy to the rescue....


Now, as I've posted those two clips already I'm not going to post another, but before I go I just want to suggest that you watch Paddy's TV Guide, it's on Channel 4, Friday night, 10pm. It reminds me a bit of You've Been Framed, though its a little more structured. Theres only been one episode so far, but I've just watched it and it's pretty laid-back and funny. If you click HERE then you'll go to where you can watch it, if you don't live in the UK then I'm not sure if it'll work or not, but you might as well give it a go. 
Until next time, thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment