Sunday 13 January 2013

Bulldozers, Freebies, Attempted Delivery

Hey!

SNOWWW!! I woke up this morning, looked outside and there was snow!! Not enough to need a snow bulldozer thingy but there was snow. The sort of snow that looks like icing sugar does when sprinkled on cakes to make them look posh-posh. 

Earlier I posted some videos and photos of Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester in Thailand (scroll down on the home page if you've not seen them yet and want to see them). 

Do you remember the 12 days of Christmas app that I posted about a while ago? Well I've found a similar app but its for all year round, which means that you can get awesome apps, which you usually have to pay for, for free! The app is called AppGratis, click HERE to go to the web page which has a link to the app download page on it. I hope you read that last sentence in your head because I've just realized how long it was and so if you'd read it out loud then you may have ran out of breath, which wouldn't be that good really.

Like yesterday, god my spellings awful today, it took me not one, not two but three attempts to spell yesterday! What is my life? Anyway, like yesterday when I posted two videos today I am also posting two videos. Don't like it? Well tough! The first one is the shortest and they are both clips of comedian Lee Evans doing stand-up. Enjoy.

Lee Evans-Parcel Force, Can You Prove Who You Are?, Attempted Delivery
Warning: Contains strong language, most of which I think is unnecessary but then if it wasn't there it mightn't be as funny.


Lee Evans-Mobiles, Emergency Services and Helplines 
Warning: Also contains strong language.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope you enjoyed those two clips if you watched them. Tomorrow is Monday, merggghhhh, so I might not have the chance to post because Mondays are always extremely hectic for me. Though if it does snow tonnes overnight (fingers crossed, eh?) and we have no school tomorrow then I will definatley post.

Twitter:
 @Rebecca_rew

Instagram:
beccab1712

Tumblr: 
www.therespopcorninmyhair.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment