Sunday 25 November 2012

Saturday's Post

Nom nom.
Just got in from my friends birthday meal at TGI's and I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY stuffed and ABSOLUTELY shattered, by which I mean tired.
I'm trying to do at least one post per day and I realise its late and, looking at the time, I have precisely 34 minutes to finish writing this and to post it. I don't really know what else to say really, hmm... Let me think...
Oh yes! Today I got some new heels, they are nude and cost precisely £19.50, from M&S, wouldn't you know. Nude seems to be the best colour to buy heels in as it goes with e-ver-ry-ting, plus they make your legs look longer and skinner (a great improvement for me!).
Anyways, not sure what I'll post about tommorrow, perhaps an outfit? You know, like the gold peplum one, idk.
Ta-Ta for now!
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment