Just got in from my friends birthday meal at TGI's and I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY stuffed and ABSOLUTELY shattered, by which I mean tired.
I'm trying to do at least one post per day and I realise its late and, looking at the time, I have precisely 34 minutes to finish writing this and to post it. I don't really know what else to say really, hmm... Let me think...
Oh yes! Today I got some new heels, they are nude and cost precisely £19.50, from M&S, wouldn't you know. Nude seems to be the best colour to buy heels in as it goes with e-ver-ry-ting, plus they make your legs look longer and skinner (a great improvement for me!).
Anyways, not sure what I'll post about tommorrow, perhaps an outfit? You know, like the gold peplum one, idk.
Ta-Ta for now!
- ► 2013 (107)
- Save the Last Chance; Top 3 Quotes
- Happy Limoversary! (Even though it's not today but...
- Chair Bloopers
- Gossip Girl; Save the Last Chance Links
- Gossip Girl Season Six Cast SPOILERS
- 10 Best Gossip Girl Moments
- 'I am a little bit obsessed with Chuck Bass'
- Quote Number Eleven:
- "A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous"...
- Saturday's Post
- The Wildcats of St Trinians
- Wish for the final episode: SEE CHUCK BASS WEAR HI...
- Gossip Girl; Where the Vile Things Are REVIEW
- Gossip Girl; Where the Vile Things Are
- Gold Peplum
- MONSTROUS BALL LINKS
- Gossip Girl; Monstrous Ball Review
- Gossip Girl; Vote chair!
- Music I'm Loving...
- Nails: Luminous
- Nails: Lattice
- Gossip Girl: Monstrous Ball Promo
- Gossip Girl Season 5 Spoilers
- Gossip Girl: Portrait of a Lady Alexander Review
- Mowheken or mowhawk?
- Culture Clash
- Other blogs...
- Popcorn in my Hair
- ▼ November (35)