You can use any nail polish colours for this, baby pink and white as well as black and silver also go well together.
- Apply a base-coat, to avoid staining.
- Paint one layer of block colour carefully onto your nails (eg-silver).
- Paint a second layer of your chosen block colour ontop (eg-silver).
- Once its dried carefully, using a colour which works well with your block colour (eg-black on silver) and begin in the top corner of your nails. Carefully draw on the flicks, 3 per nail works best.
- Once the flicks have dried, paint one layer of clear nail polish on-top.
- Wait for your nails to be completley dry and there you go! Perfect flick styled nails!