To create these lattice nails you need to use 2 colours (eg-black and pink). The top colour (eg-black) must be darker than the block colour (eg-pink).
- Paint clear nail polish or a base coat onto your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Paint your block colour (eg-pink) on-top of your base coat (you may need two coats).
- Once the block colour is dry very carefully paint diagonal lines in a darker colour (eg-black) on-top of the block colour.
- Then paint more diagonal lines on-top of those you already have. Paint them so that they form a criss-cross lattice.
- Once the lattice has completely dried paint a top coat or clear nail polish on-top.
- When your nails have dried you have perfect lattice nails! Simple.